Arsenal away ticket details released

Ive decided im not going to bother going down now.

Train ticket return for sale in ticket section £30 including the underground.

City still have this unerring ability to shoot themselves in the foot. I was convinced this would be one of the half-price games for S/T holders. It's a vital match in the title race and the club should be doing everything possible to make sure we get a big vocal support down there. Very disappointing.

Notice how Arsenal dont have a student price, so if you`re just over 16 then you`re full price.
Interested to know what other prem clubs have this rip off policy.

Will there be another half price game this season?

Cant see why they would pick liverpool or everton.

Palace will be £45 so no need to half that.

If thats the case that there will be no more then am i right in saying united's £4 off every away works out better over the season for the regulars.

citizen said:

If thats the case that there will be no more then am i right in saying united's £4 off every away works out better over the season for the regulars.

I've queried it via the #mcfchelp thing, I'll post on here if I get a response.

citizen said:

I think you're right, this should definitely been a half price game, especially as we sent loads back last year in protest

I did hear that this was going to be half price.

It would have been great advertisement for the club if they would have done it, as the media would have picked up on it and no doubt priased City for thinking of the fans.

Nevermind

As someone else has said, City once again managing to fuck this up and shoot ourself in the foot.
Unbelievable this isn't one of the half price matches

I think the reason they have not opted for Arsenal is because it would show that the club has softened its stance on Arsenals extortionate ticket prices. The club were the ones last year that decided to send that block back. Originally they were on sale then after a day of sales decided to send it back. I know I had to change my seat.

If City start subsidising that price against Arsenal next year they will be £70.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:31 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
citizen said:

I think you're right, this should definitely been a half price game, especially as we sent loads back last year in protest

Just posted about this but seems a reply here is better. Could you imagine if the club started subsidising the ticket prices for Arsenal games. Next year Arsenal would charge £70 knowing that it is not truly hitting the fans pockets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.