Arsenal away tickets on sale

I know this is a long shot - looking for 4 tickets, have checked with the club and they have 1 returned ticket at the moment.

Looking for 1 ticket for tomorrow, can meet at the ground. Cheers

Got a mate out of the army looking for 2 tickets. He would take 1. Cheers

Now Sorted Thanks

Last edited:
SOLD

still got 1 available, would need collecting today from accrington or could meet halfway to manchester, DM me if interested, thanks

Last edited:
I’ve got 2 sat together that’s become available last minute if anybody still needs. Working in Warrington area this afternoon or will be at home in the Wigan area this evening. Send a pm if interested and I will keep my eye on this post for the rest of the day.

Hi Blues, after one for tomorrow please. One of the lads can make it now after all. If anyone has 1 let me know. Cheers

I know this is a long shot - looking for 4 tickets, have checked with the club and they have 1 returned ticket at the moment.
Got 2 sat together if any good. Working in Warrington this afternoon or will be at home in wigan for pick up if any good. Send message if you require

any spares going for tomorrow, looking for one. Can meet at the ground or anywhere in London
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.