arsenal away tickets

im_still_here

Just bought my ticket for the cup game at arsenal, the woman on the phone said there is only bout 40 left. so if any1 plans on waiting til saturday i suggest you get them today.

im_still_here said:
Just bought my ticket for the cup game at arsenal, the woman on the phone said there is only bout 40 left. so if any1 plans on waiting til saturday i suggest you get them today.

The people on the phone have no idea how many are left, this has been proven time and time again.

im_still_here said:

Just been to the stadium and got mine and me mates, ticket has date and kick off time to TBC on it

Block 20 Lower Tier

im_still_here said:

The woman on the phone may have 40 left but the person next to her may have 240. The girls on the front desks may have 500 between them. Etc. Etc. Etc.

got told there were 40 left for qpr ten days before they sold out!

they like to excite people and create a rush!

I do not understand why people still buy tickets over the phone.
The club have made things alot easier by allowing to by online for away.
Its simple and free postage.

DTKOAG said:
I do not understand why people still buy tickets over the phone.
The club have made things alot easier by allowing to by online for away.
Its simple and free postage.

Shhh!! Don't put the club on to this one, or we'll be paying admin charges for on line service soon.

Try and buy online when I can but often it shows limited availability on the block seating plan but when you click on the block all the seats are grey so I have to end up ringing to find out which seats are available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.