arsenal away tickets

Tragic meat van guy said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
If you get stuck with them pm me. got two gooner pals who missed out (and i get a free ride to the game if they go) ;)

2 gooner fans in City end ???? .............. if something goes off (and it may not even be their fault) the tickets will get traced back to the season card holder at City and a possible ban.

One of our lads had the same issue a couple of seasons ago for Liverpool away ............... 2 Scandinavian Liverpool fans turned up in Liverpool shirts in the City end ..... the lads cards that were were used to buy the tickets were blocked for about 2 months until eventually Mr Fletcher accepted that the lads were doing a mate a favour and not making profit from touting.

no, Blue vengance said he had bought tickets FOR THE HOME END in case the city tickets sold out.
They might be mates but why would I want them/ why would they want to be in the city end?
Sharing a car for 4+ hours is gonna be miserable enough for them anyway!

I spose its early still, I'll let you off ;-)

cheers, my brain won't work properly until I have coffee...... have read again and it all makes sense now ;)

2 gooner fans in City end ???? .............. if something goes off (and it may not even be their fault) the tickets will get traced back to the season card holder at City and a possible ban.

One of our lads had the same issue a couple of seasons ago for Liverpool away ............... 2 Scandinavian Liverpool fans turned up in Liverpool shirts in the City end ..... the lads cards that were were used to buy the tickets were blocked for about 2 months until eventually Mr Fletcher accepted that the lads were doing a mate a favour and not making profit from touting.

no, Blue vengance said he had bought tickets FOR THE HOME END in case the city tickets sold out.
They might be mates but why would I want them/ why would they want to be in the city end?
Sharing a car for 4+ hours is gonna be miserable enough for them anyway!

I spose its early still, I'll let you off ;-)

cheers, my brain won't work properly until I have coffee...... have read again and it all makes sense now ;)

No worries pal, easily done.

DTKOAG said:
I do not understand why people still buy tickets over the phone.
The club have made things alot easier by allowing to by online for away.
Its simple and free postage.

This is true, but Ive noticed you sometimes have limited choice on-line. Bought Liverpool over phone, got row 15...Online would only offer me row 33, which is restricted

Ordered mine online last friday, received them today. Thought they cocked up cos I bought four on row 9 yet when i opened the envelope had 3 on row 9 and 1 row 10 then found the 4th for row 9. So got sent 5 tickets when i bought 4? So sent them an email explaining their cock up

Is the date for the game definitely the 29th November because on the ticket it says TBC i'm worried as i've booked the 29th off work. Can't wait for Arsenal away never been to Emirates should be an entertaining game

21porterc said:
Is the date for the game definitely the 29th November because on the ticket it says TBC i'm worried as i've booked the 29th off work. Can't wait for Arsenal away never been to Emirates should be an entertaining game

pretty certain it will be, as the games have to be 29/30th. spurs are at home on 30th and arsenal and spurs can't have home games on the same night due to trouble/congestion (like us/united) so it has to be the 29th.

21porterc said:
City, Arsenal and Sky Sports all have it down for Tuesday Nov.29th. Unlikely to change at this point.

21porterc said:
The tickets will have been printed before the date was confirmed, it will be the 29th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.