arsenal away

I think me and a few others may struggle for tickets on sunday . Just found out we sent over 1000 tickets back to arsenal last week . So our allocation is around 1500

I'm going to be in London that day anyway, it'd be a shame to be there and miss City.

Does anyone know if it's legal to stand outside a ground holding a sign saying '1 ticket required' ?

PinkFinal said:
I'm going to be in London that day anyway, it'd be a shame to be there and miss City.

Does anyone know if it's legal to stand outside a ground holding a sign saying '1 ticket required' ?

think that's legal its the buying and selling bit that's possibly actionable

PinkFinal said:

Your best bet would be to go into the Drayton arms and keep asking in there

mancitymick said:
PinkFinal said:

Your best bet would be to go into the Drayton arms and keep asking in there
fuck me you better get there about 1pm mate then, was chocka block by that time last year!<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm --<br /><br />rumour is that we have sent 2000 tickets back to arsenal for this game, can't see it but it is a bit on the pricey side, especially in january!

robbing cockney slags...

southampton for me, no brainer

08/01/2013
two spare tickets for arsenal
lower tier face value £62
in box me
will split them and sell as singles

PinkFinal said:

It's not unlawful to buy or ask for tickets, it's just unlawful to sell (tout) tickets. So from a legal point of view you're fine, though walking round with a sign might get you patted down by five-oh more times than Snoop Dogg as they may suspect you are selling.
Probably better to just go up to lads in City colours and ask if they know of a spare, I've done it. You'll need to do a lot of asking, but someone will have had a hiccup on the day and won't have made it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.