Arsenal away

r33m1x said:
Hi all,

I am a huge Man City fan who came to UK just to see them play from Australia. I don't have enough points to buy tickets. Just really wanted to go to the Arsenal vs Manchester City game this weekend. If anyone has a spare ticket please let me know.

You travelled half way around the world for the match, and you're scrabbling around for tickets the day before the game?

Didsbury Dave said:
r33m1x said:
Hi all,

I am a huge Man City fan who came to UK just to see them play from Australia. I don't have enough points to buy tickets. Just really wanted to go to the Arsenal vs Manchester City game this weekend. If anyone has a spare ticket please let me know.

You travelled half way around the world for the match, and you're scrabbling around for tickets the day before the game?

Good luck to him, get to the ground mate. There is a pub not far called the Drayton Arms. Try that for a ticket if unsuccessful here.

jsedgwick said:
Also a long shot - I'm traveling across the pond from America to see City. I had arrangements for Arsenal and home to Chelsea the following week but the Arsenal ticket has fallen through as they sold out faster than expected due to the cut prices. Looking for a single ticket if anyone ends up having one. I can meet at whatever location is most convenient for the seller in London to exchange. Thank you and CTID.

James

Just bumping this in case of a miracle. Otherwise see you at the Drayton Arms. CTID.

mayo31 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
r33m1x said:
Hi all,

Good luck to him, get to the ground mate. There is a pub not far called the Drayton Arms. Try that for a ticket if unsuccessful here.

Living in London these days, going to head up tomorrow and chance my arm for a ticket, any tips on finding one anyone?

r33m1x said:
Hi all,

Ticket agency or tout. No one travels to.the other side of the world supposedly just to watch a match without some guarantee of being able to see it beforehand

Looking for 1 if there are any around? Can pick up from anywhere around Manchester tonight.
Thanks

I am travelling to London tomorrow ticketless. So if anyone has a spare please get in touch. Staying over at work tonight so would have to collect in London tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.