Arsenal away

Long shot but looking for 1 adult if poss as one of our group missed out on points. Am reliable seller/buyer on here occasionally, can meet in London before game or as convenient.

Also a long shot - I'm traveling across the pond from America to see City. I had arrangements for Arsenal and home to Chelsea the following week but the Arsenal ticket has fallen through as they sold out faster than expected due to the cut prices. Looking for a single ticket if anyone ends up having one. I can meet at whatever location is most convenient for the seller in London to exchange. Thank you and CTID.

James

Hi forum,

Irish City fan... long suffering with all those rags fans in Ireland..... looking for ticket for Arse game....i'm in US this week and changed my flights to travel through London... just need a ticket now..... will be at the ground so easy to pick up a spare if anybody has one.

Frank

1 Adult £32 ticket available for Arsenal, Block 21. Collection from South Manchester area or will arrange to post............buyer will need to pick up postage charge. PM if interested.

rowarta said:
1 Adult £32 ticket available for Arsenal, Block 21. Collection from South Manchester area or will arrange to post............buyer will need to pick up postage charge. PM if interested.

Ticket now sold, regards

Hey guys, looking 1 adult for Arsenal away. Can arrange to meet up prior to the match but in London a few days before the game. Thanks

beermusic said:
Long shot but looking for 1 adult if poss as one of our group missed out on points. Am reliable seller/buyer on here occasionally, can meet in London before game or as convenient.

Still hopeful if anyone can help with 1 adult

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.