Arsenal away

Morning fellow Blues, long shot but does anyone have a spare for tonight? Im already down in London for work, so could meet at the station or near the ground. PM if anything comes avaliable.

Cheers

Marc

Morning Blues, I have just been let down by someone on here who promised me a ticket yesterday. I have already bought my rail ticket so will be in London anyway. All I need now is a ticket for the game! Appreciate any help.

Still looking for 1 tonight, I have a palace away which I can swap for it or cash.

Need one for tonight, have bought and sold on here plenty of times and a 15 year stalwart of the forum :) give me a tickle if anyone has one. In London already.

Rocking horse and shit...

But will take two tickets off anyone who cant make it

Meet at the ground/pub/whatever

Cheers

Looking for an ticket in the away section today. Flew from Australia and currently in London so would be a dream to watch them play live.

On train to London from York now with little lad, desperate for a ticket if anyone knows of any! Or maybe willing to help lad (13)in for a few beers !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.