Arsenal away

Looking for 1 ticket. London blue can meet at the ground or anywhere central today or tomorrow.

Got 2 tickets, still hoping to get off my on call so me and the misses can go but might not be able to go. Does anyone want to be on standby to have the tickets? I may not know until either 9am in the morning or 12.30, I live in stalybridge

Got 2 tickets, still hoping to get off my on call so me and the misses can go but might not be able to go. Does anyone want to be on standby to have the tickets? I may not know until either 9am in the morning or 12.30, I live in stalybridge
I’ve m
ive messaged you

Looking for one ticket. I live in London so can meet anytime before the game. Thanks

In search for a ticket for tomorrow’s game, any spares available?

My young son and I are going to the ground tomorrow on the off chance there are any spares going ! if anyone knows of a couple pls let me know ! it would make his half term !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.