Arsenal Carling Cup tickets, 2, 3 or 4 wanted.

Desperate for 2 tickets for arsenal away inn ccup. I'm in gorton and will come and collect. Pm me anyone who can help.

Anyone Please help.I really need 2 tickets for the carling cup at Arsenal for my son and myself.I promised him i would get tickets but they have all sold out.Anyone please help.

looking for just one spare ticket? depserate to go with 5,200 blues going down!
pm me if anyone has that spare
CTID

Mates car has let him down so 2 for sale face value £20 for the pair - won't split. I will collect from him in pub tomorrow at Liverpool.

PM me if needed. I can meet at Liverpool or in Manchester mon or at Arsenal.

Genuine reason for sale - he missed Napoli coz car broke down on way to Gatwick.

kbb said:
Mates car has let him down so 2 for sale face value £20 for the pair - won't split. I will collect from him in pub tomorrow at Liverpool.

Genuine reason for sale - he missed Napoli coz car broke down on way to Gatwick.
pm'd you mate

unsworthblue said:
kbb said:

pm'd you mate

Sorted - now sold to unsworth blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.