Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Can’t play that poorly and expect to win. We haven’t been clinical enough all season. KDBs ball to Sterling was the match and he pushed it wide. We can’t win what we want to win if we aren’t far more clinical than we are

From 1 to 11 that was simply abject, we didn't look like we gave a fuck. Shambolic and chanpions league we're having a laugh, zero chance I'm afraid.

Very poor. Don't think a single player can hold their head high after that performance.

We've run out of ideas and just cross,cross,cross to a non-existent target man so often this season.

The performance was under par for our standards and some days we would get away with it.

But credit to arsenal, the best team won and we deserved nowt from that game.

One plus, at least I am not schlepping away from wembley now fed up and a shite train journey home.

Predictable with a weak centre.

Chelsea or United will easily beat Arsenal in the final, we beat ourselves once again.

Hard to comprehend how bad we were tonight. If that’s our best back 5, god help us.

Have to question our attitude from the very first minute. We thought we had this in the bag, never thought we had that complacency in us. Madrid will buzz off that performance.

What I have seen is the entire team not turn up, as a centre forward if you do not get a good supply from the wings or AM you will not look good.

Unless you were expecting him to dribble around 10 men every 5 minutes and smash one into the top corner like Roy of the fucking Rovers.

Idiot

i also said he is not the only problem about a post earlier - where i pointed out 3-4 others as well.

try reading a bigger picture you before you go insulting people you ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.