Arsenal fan on youtube proper hilarious

What the fuck is "BPL"? I hope to god for that poor fuckers sake that its got nowt to do with the "BNP", or else he could find himself in some shit when he tries to visit The Emirates!

In fairness though, its easy to mock this, but the guy is obviously passionate about his team, without having the benefit of 20 odd years experience of going to footy matches to learn how things are done! More power to him I say & I hope he enjoys his visit (unless its when we play them, in which case, I hope he has a thoroughly miserable time)!

lol!

vonksbignose said:
What the fuck is "BPL"? I hope to god for that poor fuckers sake that its got nowt to do with the "BNP", or else he could find himself in some shit when he tries to visit The Emirates!

In fairness though, its easy to mock this, but the guy is obviously passionate about his team, without having the benefit of 20 odd years experience of going to footy matches to learn how things are done! More power to him I say & I hope he enjoys his visit (unless its when we play them, in which case, I hope he has a thoroughly miserable time)!

lol!

Barclays Premier League?

Just a wild guess, of course...;o)

DannyBoy2890 said:
I'll go first.....

London-Herald-Berlin-Wall-Tumbles-1.jpg

EHRY000Z.jpg

Adolf_Hitler_Stars_and_Stripes_Fueh.jpg

C_71_article_1047988_image_list_ima.jpg

carlos-tevez_1404532c_feature-1.jpg

(Ps - i still find this video funny as fuck hahaha)
lmao

DTeacher said:
vonksbignose said:

lol!

Barclays Premier League?

Just a wild guess, of course...;o)

Ahhh. I thought he meant EPL, didn't even think about the bloody sponsor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.