Arsenal fan stabbed in Rome?

King Of The Kippax

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.skysports.com</a>

Mini Bus attacked by Roma supporters.

horrible tw@ts, Some of the worst supporters in europe

True-Blue said:
I know, proper thugs.

We better be careful when were in Istanbul.

only if we get galatasaray...either in the final or before...wouldnt fancy that!
but why does this always happen and way done uefa do anything about it??!?

eshiers1 said:
True-Blue said:
I know, proper thugs.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">We better be careful when were in Istanbul.
<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">only if we get galatasaray...either in the final or before...wouldnt fancy that!<BR itxtvisited="1">but why does this always happen and way done uefa do anything about it??!?

Imagine this happened in England, Uefa cup or champs league. There would be uproar from our FA and from FIFA, Everyone!

I must admit I was watching SSN yesterday and they were interviewing Gooners who appeared to be walking round Rome in Arsenal shirts and scarves and I thought to myself at the time that it was either very brave or very stupid. Clearly they were just very stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.