Arsenal fans celebrations.....

TurkeyGiblets said:
CTID86 said:
TurkeyGiblets said:
lool I laugh at someone who ould say Richards is better than Sagna , he needs several more years at the top level to be anywhere near him. Sagna best defensive rb in the league second to none. Son naturally i'd say he would walk into your team. Alex song would get in over barry or de jong any day of the week. vermaelen or koscielny would get in over lescott. obviously rvp . And wilshere would certainly get into your team , dare I say ox chambo would as well.

Hart
Sagna - Kompany - koscielny/vermaelen- Clichy
Wilshere /ox chambo - Song - Ya Ya - Silva
RVP - Aguero

Thatt team aint choking.

Please go into sufficient detail for each one as to why each wouldnt if youre deluded enough to rebuttal.

The funny thing is, that our team could actually look like that next season. After all, Arsenal are our feeder club.

Also, that team would be seriously good. I can't spot a single weak-link. Apart from the lack of width which has cost us the title, that is.

lol, at least were being a bit more civilised , though I am taking the feeder club comment in passing. yh , solid team ox chambo can bomb down wings and wilshere is also good on the wing if you saw his bolton loan days - hes one of those players who can play anywhere , too good. Nasri far too inconsistent to be better than wilshere .

@chungo - you telling me you would want barry and dejong in there over wilshere when alex song ans yaya are there :s . And wilshere is a special talent , the two you mentioned arent of the same ilk. And believe me sagna is far too good defensively.

Also on issue of width in a 4 3 3 sagna and clichy add the width .

Who do you blame for not winning anything in the last 7 years? Just the board of directors?

I'll give you Song. Song and Yaya would be class. Wilshere like I say will give a few years and then we'll buy him off you when we're ready ;)

Mark - TheBlue said:
TurkeyGiblets said:
CTID86 said:
The funny thing is, that our team could actually look like that next season. After all, Arsenal are our feeder club.

Also, that team would be seriously good. I can't spot a single weak-link. Apart from the lack of width which has cost us the title, that is.

lol, at least were being a bit more civilised , though I am taking the feeder club comment in passing. yh , solid team ox chambo can bomb down wings and wilshere is also good on the wing if you saw his bolton loan days - hes one of those players who can play anywhere , too good. Nasri far too inconsistent to be better than wilshere .

@chungo - you telling me you would want barry and dejong in there over wilshere when alex song ans yaya are there :s . And wilshere is a special talent , the two you mentioned arent of the same ilk. And believe me sagna is far too good defensively.

Who do you blame for not winning anything in the last 7 years? Just the board of directors?

A bit of Wenger, but mostly the building of the emirates, much of our champions league money goes to paying it off which is nearly done and weve done at a remrkable speed, also we get nothing from our sponsors for same reason +poor deal. But once we start reaping the benefits of the stadium well dominate again. Furthermore only reason we wernt challenging for title was our poor start which was due to 11 injuries to first team players and late summer signings. If legue started october 1st we'd be ahead of you, so I really don't know how you could be gloating- we had valid (albeit avoidable if not for Wenger taking his good time) reasons - what was your excuse?

TurkeyGiblets said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

A bit of Wenger, but mostly the building of the emirates, much of our champions league money goes to paying it off which is nearly done and weve done at a remrkable speed, also we get nothing from our sponsors for same reason +poor deal. But once we start reaping the benefits of the stadium well dominate again. Furthermore only reason we wernt challenging for title was our poor start which was due to 11 injuries to first team players and late summer signings. If legue started october 1st we'd be ahead of you, so I really don't know how you could be gloating- we had valid (albeit avoidable if not for Wenger taking his good time) reasons - what was your excuse?

Very defensive calm down. It wasn't a pop I was interested where you thought the blame lies. Your answer was good.

TurkeyGiblets said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

PMSL, and all those years you were on course for a treble and then collapsed miserably, don't give us that bull.

Also, genuine question, do you have as much pride in your team buying readily available beast players than you would have if you bought players young with potential or unheard of players but moulded them into great player. Ill be honest with you , I couldnt as seeing the progression of some of our players , such as song who came on loan from bastia at 17, was a poor player who everyone was saying we shouldnt buy, got booed his first game for us and had to be substituted at half time. To see what hes become makes me very proud to support Arsenal, much more than winning mickey mouse trophies. And hes by no means an isolated incident 70% of our squad are like this.

TurkeyGiblets said:
Also, genuine question, do you have as much pride in your team buying readily available beast players than you would have if you bought players young with potential or unheard of players but moulded them into great player. Ill be honest with you , I couldnt as seeing the progression of some of our players , such as song who came on loan from bastia at 17, was a poor player who everyone was saying we shouldnt buy, got booed his first game for us and had to be substituted at half time. To see what hes become makes me very proud to support Arsenal, much more than winning mickey mouse trophies. And hes by no means an isolated incident 70% of our squad are like this.

yes, look what we did with Hart, Micah's developed, Vinnie, even Yaya we've turned into a different player, we do things differently, what you fail to realise is that either way is only wrong if it consistently fails to deliver trophies, which it has for you.

TurkeyGiblets said:
yes, drown your sorrows with insults. I'm sure Arsenal fans are hurt by those comments after dominating the team that has made a concerted effort to unsettle their players for years. . Truth is they shouldn't even be near city losing their 3 best midfielders and their best lb . Losing all 4 full backs for near 2 months. They should be nowhere near city. For the adversity thy had, credit is due.

They're the only team who is living whithin their means . Yes 7 years trophy-less but opponents don't understand how much paying off the emirates and london colney takes from their yearly incomes and sponsorships. Once emirates is paid off 5 or so years, people will rightly look back at these 7 barren years and smile, appreciaing what wenger has done, sacrificing immediate gratification for a strong healthy stable and competitive squad whilst retaining cl each year

Quite the achievement.
Yes and when they have paid it off that will be 12 barren years.

TurkeyGiblets said:

I'll answer you. There is a pride in watching a young lad come through the ranks its great. The money has brought are team up to scratch with the big boys. We are building a new campus and something you wont know is we are doing what you have been doing in recruiting much younger players. I have every hope that in the future the younger players will start coming through you have to understand that this will take time as we build up the infrastructure to do so.

Mark - TheBlue said:
TurkeyGiblets said:

I'll answer you. There is a pride in watching a young lad come through the ranks its great. The money has brought are team up to scratch with the big boys. We are building a new campus and something you wont know is we are doing what you have been doing in recruiting much younger players. I have every hope that in the future the younger players will start coming through you have to understand that this will take time as we build up the infrastructure to do so.

Exactly now we're back at the top we are doing what Arsenal are doing and are bringing in young players, hardly like Arsenal produce their own these days. Difference is we'll do it much bigger, better and have a lot more trophies to show for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.