Arsenal & Forest away tickets on sale Monday 23rd January

There's a contradiction on the way this scheme works. My son turned 18 during this season, but I can't get him an early release ticket for 18-25 years olds as it states it's based on their age as of 1st August. When I also try to get him a junior ticket as part of the junior pull thrus, the site says he's 18 and not eligible. When to be fair it should also take into account his age as of August 1st and therefore allow the junior pull thru.

City Discriminating against 18 year olds!
Yes, I had the same situation with my son last year, caught in this loophole.

There's a contradiction on the way this scheme works. My son turned 18 during this season, but I can't get him an early release ticket for 18-25 years olds as it states it's based on their age as of 1st August. When I also try to get him a junior ticket as part of the junior pull thrus, the site says he's 18 and not eligible. When to be fair it should also take into account his age as of August 1st and therefore allow the junior pull thru.

Can be buy junior tickets for home cup games though? That’s on City. But you can’t really blame them if the away club rules say they must be under 18 on the day of the game.

Yep. Exact same issue with mine. Tbf he qualifies for 90% of the games anyway
Last season before the OT tickets went on sale i rang up,explaining the black hole in the system
Tbf they put a note on his account allowing a pull through
And it worked

W1 had 174 and W2 had 550 in when I was buying, W1 back at 48. Didn't look at the others
Thanks corky, I got my arse first, then did forest. So the numbers I quote was probably about 0912 ish. So it does look like 1600 on sale to pointers, pointers kids via pull through and the usually 5% to 18-25.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.