Arsenal & Forest away tickets on sale Monday 23rd January

Changed days for Arsenal.
I have about 8000 points and always seemed to get an Arsenal away ticket bar the seasons opener a few years back.
Always loads of empty seats in the home end as well.

What happened to the Forest away thread on the ticket exchange forum? Forest is showing as sold out now.
Is it just me that can't see the Forest away thread? Put a message on there looking for a spare ticket came back to check on it and it told me I don't have permission to view this thread. Seems as though its disappeared and I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Is it just me that can't see the Forest away thread? Put a message on there looking for a spare ticket came back to check on it and it told me I don't have permission to view this thread. Seems as though its disappeared and I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.
The game wasnt sold out at that point, so it was likely pulled for that reason - even though it was Ric who posted it...

Back up now.

Last edited:
If anyone has 18/19k+ and isn’t going would you be able to sort me out with 1 or 2 tickets tomorrow when they go on sale? Cheers

Anyone got either 19 or 18k that could kindly grab me a ticket tomorrow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.