Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t pay any attention into the pep v Arteta. Arsenal started to give us problems last year aswell. It will be a tight game and will probably come down to city taking an early chance and Arsenal getting in behind with fast balls out to the flanks. If we do go behind, I wouldn’t be too worried as Arsenal do give up chances if the United game is anything to go by.

Form team against a team abit disjointed with few player issues while also hitting winning wall. I would say Arsenal are favourites on form but this is City and we don’t go down quietly.

Target Zin, he will get lost positionally at times. It will be up to us to take advantage.

My worst fear is winning this game and losing both or PL ones.

Get Cancelo and Walker and Phillips on the pitch for some minutes. They'll be needed for the rest of the season. Alvarez deserves minutes too, for the rest of the line up do whatever you want.

Last edited:
Voted win but with my heart more than my head. Arsenal were unlucky last time out when Rodri's goal at the end got City the points and this is a better Arsenal now. Need a De Bruyne masterclass with more than the one brilliant ball that found Haaland's head v. Wolves. Reckon Arteta will go full strength in hope of making a statement for the season, and they've won this Cup enough times to regard it as "theirs." 2-1 at the end, but who to? First match this season I've not been confident City will win.

I think both teams will go pretty strong tonight. If we can control saka and odengard I think we win this one 2-1. Unfortunately went over and sprained my ankle so can't get there now, so if anyone's looking for a ticket ..

Voted win but with my heart more than my head. Arsenal were unlucky last time out when Rodri's goal at the end got City the points and this is a better Arsenal now. Need a De Bruyne masterclass with more than the one brilliant ball that found Haaland's head v. Wolves. Reckon Arteta will go full strength in hope of making a statement for the season, and they've won this Cup enough times to regard it as "theirs." 2-1 at the end, but who to? First match this season I've not been confident City will win.

I can't fathom why you were confident in us beating United away or Spurs last week but not of us winning this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.