Not open for further replies.
Looks like this could be the back line seeing Lewis is starting

__________ortega___________

Lewis___stones_Akanji___Ake

__________Rodri___________

______Kdb_____Alverez_____

Mahrez___Haaland__Grealish

Both full strength both full throttle. 4,2
I’ll be surprised if we go full throttle. I think we’ll try and play a slower and cagey game.

Our high energy players haven’t been getting picked recently (Walker, Bernardo and Foden) and I don’t think Pep’s just going to play them all tonight.

You'll here this one as well....pity he's not playing though....

“Ohhhhhh Mik Arteta called him, said “now’s your time to shine, coz I’m collecting Gabi’s, and gonna make you mine.

“They say he walks on water, then turns it into wine, oh I believe in Jesus, The Arsenal number nine!”
Ignore.

Looks like this could be the back line seeing Lewis is starting

__________ortega___________

Lewis___stones_Akanji___Ake

__________Rodri___________

______Kdb_____Alverez_____

Mahrez___Haaland__Grealish
Certainly wouldn't have Alvarez in that position! Either Gundogan or Bernardo (preferably the latter). Would be surprised if some of those that haven't played much recently don't start.

I’d play every player that needs to play their way back into form or needs minutes, and definitely Phil if there’s no danger of making the injury worse:-

Ortega
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
De Bruyne Phillips Bernardo
Palmer Alvarez Foden

That team is good enough even though some of the personnel hasn’t been of late
If we go witht that team, we will be out of the FA Cup tonight

You say that like Ortega wasnt 10 yards of his line at Southampton

That’s a risk run by every sweeper keeper, it’s part & parcel of a risky game.
If he didn’t get 10 yards, and often more, off his line then he’d be useless in our system.
IMO The main ingredient in the recipe was giving up the ball where we did and, hats off, the shot was delicious - a lot of factors combined but don’t worry because the stars rarely align like that and I doubt we’ll see a repeat in the next decade.

I’ve been generally impressed by Ortega and don’t see much difference between him and Eddie - each could, on their day, be better than the other so I’m happy to see either play - always with hope that it’s their day of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.