Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from a cupgame. The rags knocked us out of 2011-12 FA Cup and that had no bearing on how the league went.
I think it does, Arsenal win and there confidence which is already sky high will rocket, we look patchy at the minute but a win for us tonight could ignite our season, we have improved slightly last 2 games 2nd half spurs and look fairly comfortable against wolves, so tonight for me is important for us to get that momentum going

I think it does, Arsenal win and there confidence which is already sky high will rocket, we look patchy at the minute but a win for us tonight could ignite our season, we have improved slightly last 2 games 2nd half spurs and look fairly comfortable against wolves, so tonight for me is important for us to get that momentum going
They still have to juggle their squad if they did knock us out. What happens tonight (barring a heavy drubbing) will have no affect on what happens in the league.

I know it is only a cup game but I really wish a win more than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.