Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the lad who got the "team", if say there was some genuine info in it. There's no way you'd guess 10 out of them 11. Most people on here would have cancelo, walker, dias, silva, alvarez and maybe even Phillips starting

this is peps current first choice eleven imo
Ederson is probably our most important player when it comes to playing the best teams we face because we become a team of 11 passers of the ball when most team (all teams?) we face are have only 10.

So what do we all make of walker , Dias, foden , bernardo and cancelos regular starting absences ? I could understand Dias due to his recent injury but the rest ?
Not sure what's going on.
I would've thought this would've been the ideal game to give some players minutes.

Evenin' all. Hoping for a great City performance. Decent team so we should hold our own. Nice to see it on ITV, so I get to see it in decent quality even though I'm not in UK we get ITV. No crappy streams for a change. Yay.

COYB. Time to show the league who's boss and put down a marker.

Ederson is probably our most important player when it comes to playing the best teams we face because we become a team of 11 passers of the ball when most team (all teams?) we face are have only 10.

Yeah true forgot about ederson, in terms of outfield players tho those are his guys right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.