Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears Pep rates Akanji as a better defender than either Dias or Laporte , i know they have had injury issues but both of them have been training for a while , how do they get match fit if they dont get any game time ?
Akanji is decent dont get me wrong but he isnt at Dias or Laporte levels , we need Dias and Laporte for their leadership , i dont see Akanji reading the riot act when we are under pressure , he is too quiet and isnt a leader like the other two.
Apart from Akanji's selection that is a strong side , Ake will have a busy night against Saka , but i think we have the edge in midfield with a consistent Rico stepping in to help Rodri , looking forward to this

ITV will cram the studio with guest pundits from ex-rags & the arse, with Lee Dixon on co-comms.
aT8csLU.gif
That's why I always fuck the pre.match chat shit off and switch on just before kick off

To be fair to the lad who got the "team", if say there was some genuine info in it. There's no way you'd guess 10 out of them 11. Most people on here would have cancelo, walker, dias, silva, alvarez and maybe even Phillips starting

I wouldn’t

It’s pretty obvious who’s in favour with Pep now

I could’ve guessed 9 or 10 quite easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.