Arsenal (H) - March 30

BoundedCascade

Mods, if there is a thread already please merge.

I am looking for two tickets as I will be in Manchester at this time. Already attending the Villa game but looking for tickets for this if possible.

Since this thread is now up. I'm coming up from London, via Chesterfield, where I have to change. And going back via Sheffield, where I have to change. What makes me shiver is that the return train to Sheffield is Transpennine, which doesn't get a very good press on here.
As far as a I can make out, Avanti just barely seems to exist these days. It was not offered at all as an option by Trainline. Am I wrong? What is actually going on there??Used to take Virgin regularly from Euston for years, when I was not directly in Manchester, and never had any problems.

Arsenal match 31 March 4.30pm

NOW SOLD

Have 1x adult ticket, block 236, central above goal.
£75 need supporter number to transfer

Last edited:
Since this thread is now up. I'm coming up from London, via Chesterfield, where I have to change. And going back via Sheffield, where I have to change. What makes me shiver is that the return train to Sheffield is Transpennine, which doesn't get a very good press on here.
As far as a I can make out, Avanti just barely seems to exist these days. It was not offered at all as an option by Trainline. Am I wrong? What is actually going on there??Used to take Virgin regularly from Euston for years, when I was not directly in Manchester, and never had any problems.
I think there's engineering works around Euston on that weekend mate, probably just a one off

Hi everyone, I'm looking for 1 ticket anywhere please. Thanks in advance to those who want to help me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.