Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Keane ripping into Richards after he was praising Arsenal ha ha. These are supposed to be title contenders what I saw was block defending and time wasting tactics from them. Piss off back to London
They had about 4 chances scored 2 with really shit defending for 1 of them. They parked the bus and any team in the pissing rain could do that. They are a really unlikeable set of wankers. John stones needs to start.

Not so much unfair. Not so much corrupt. Not so much “bad”. Simply the most incompetent officiating I have witnessed in many years. Ruined the match. Both sides hurt by it, both sides benefitted from it. Arsenal are pretenders. But our age is showing too. Anyhow, draw is fine in the scheme of things but I’d hoped to be entertained. That was like going to see your favo(u)rite band, but the lights go out three times and the sound goes out twice. What a fucking joke. You don’t know how to find the spot the foul was? You don’t know what you have the yellow card for? You don’t know what a foul on a keeper is? Fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.