Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I messaged a friend and said, although I didn’t like Klopp, he wouldn’t have come to City, gone ahead at half time and come out second half to defend for the rest of the match with all eleven men behind the ball. Arsenal going back to the days of George Graham there. Boring, boring, Arsenal. Dreadful and they got their just desserts when City equalised.
I also don't recall his Liverpool team wasting so much time and having tactical timeouts.

Any "neutral" journo that wants that anti-football shower of shite to win the league over city is not a football fan and deserves to be castrated (whatever small balls they have)

First time I've ever witnessed a team instigate a time out during a football match. Id be embarrassed to be an arsenal supporter and approve of that today
Something seriously needs to be done to look into a way around this, from a refereeing point of view.

The only thing that springs to mind, is that you put a blanket ban on the management team speaking to more than 1 of their players at a time.

The only other option, is the referee being able to manage it himself, and booking both the keeper and the manager for their instigation of the situation.

It's already bad enough with players feigning injuries, or head injuries more recently; so they need to come up with something to prevent this.

Well that was different…

Anti-football, injury feigning, time wasting, hoof it 60 yards down the pitch to get a breather pricks. It was going to be a mammoth task for them to hold on but fuck me they were ugly in the second half.

Arteta is rapidly becoming a Mourinho level ****. Awful. His team also have a serious disciplinary problem.

As for us, great start but as soon a Rodders went off we looked completely devoid of a plan. Our rhythm was off and there was no organisation. Was a bit frustrated with onus 2nd half too. I know he made changes but we still gave the ball to walker/akanji then kovacic then Dias and repeat. We needed foden or jack or gundo at the edge of the box today trying to find the pass.

Walker gets called to speak to the ref which pulls him out of position. How the ref then lets them take a quick free kick is beyond me. Surely that shouldn’t be happening.

Their 2nd goal was very poor defending from us. We’d had a warning a couple of minutes before they scored and we did it again..

Anyway, a point is better than nothing.

Fuck off arsenal you shithouse cunts.
But I loved it.
A great moment at the end. That’s the sort of moment I buy my season card for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.