Arsenal (H) Post match thread

Since Micah has been on as a pundit I get a very clear impression that he has either been told - or decided for himself - that for it to be a long term gig there must be absolutely no evidence of bias towards CITY. Indeed, he seems to go the extra mile in being 'objective'.
For sky he follows their script on us , same with the mail gig he has , much more relaxed and honest on the bbc

He can fuck off with his comments on sergio yesterday , he as good as hung him to the social media and news channels

Solid game overall. Dias is a monster. Gundo gave us control when he came on, glad he and Kun are back. Cancelo has great attaching skill. Wasted some chances but it's all good. Eddy made some cool saves in the first half. Ake is such a strong versatile player.

With Dias, Cancelo and Bernardo we need a new song "Portuguese blues". I think all three will be crucial this year.
Well said you on Gundo, instead of toeing the sheep’s scapegoat line and just dismissing him. He covered a lot of ground and worked hard and was a key part of our very string finish to the game.

Went down holding his face when he attempted to gain an advantage by running into Cancelo,that should have seen him receive a caution - of course,it didn't......
He's had years and years of getting those kind of ridiculous decisions at his previous club. It's the Celtc way.

For sky he follows their script on us , same with the mail gig he has , much more relaxed and honest on the bbc

He can fuck off with his comments on sergio yesterday , he as good as hung him to the social media and news channels
Missed it karen what did he say about Sergio..

Rodri was superb last night. I really don’t get some of the stick he gets on here
Because this is a common theme, everyone is happy when we win. Look at his performances last season and Vs Leicester for example. Can’t just ignore all the bad stuff cause he played well (which yes he definitely did)

Because this is a common theme, everyone is happy when we win. Look at his performances last season and Vs Leicester for example. Can’t just ignore all the bad stuff cause he played well (which yes he definitely did)

But that’s what I don’t get. Yeah he has bad games, every player has bad games.. but he is never as bad as some people try to make out.. nowhere near as bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.