Arsenal (H) Post match thread

Best back line is probably Ake, Laporte, Dias & Walker.

No Laporte tonight but Dias and Ake were great at the back. A midfield with Bernie and Kevin or Foden will help with pressing and reduce the pressure on the defence.

Hard fought win. Attacking threat was so-so but the lads dug in.

Huge win considering other results today. According to Tyler we aren’t used to keeping clean sheets, remind me who golden gloves last season. He and Neville desperate for Arsenal to score. Dias looks impressive and I take back what I said about Ake not being good enough. Definitely the best defensive left back at the club. Dias excellent and great to see Bernardo getting his mojo back. Solid performance against an Arsenal side that is better than last season and all without KDB, Jesus, Eric etc. We are getting fitter and will hit our stride soon. And why no penalty on Silva? Rodri getting booked early nullified his impact in much the same way teams looked to get Ferny booked early. Needs to be cuter.

Tough game with a lethargic performance but good result. Defenders, Midfield and Ederson performed. The attack was shockingly toothless without Kevin.

Crap game, great result. Very important three points especially with scousers and Chelsea dropping points.

Wonder if Rat face & senator Palpatine give us any credit for doing exactly what they said we couldn’t do all second half, they where willing an equaliser & Arsenal never laid a glove on us....come on fellas the silence is deafening

A great 3 points and will give the players confidence doing it without KDB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.