Arsenal (H) Post match thread

A functional performance , where the result was all important , we are lacking flair at the moment not sure where it has gone because we have so many creative players , and this season is not going to be a cake walk if we keep on getting these injuries. A lot of our players suffering muscle injuries maybe our sports science/medical team need to be questioned.

I think any contact with a referee is an automatic yellow, according to the rules. I'm just wondering if there is a precedent for punishing a player for that retroactively.
I had a quick look through the rules earlier and couldn't find anything about touching a referee. Let's be honest, the only reason anyone is talking about this is because she's a woman. As others have said, other players touched the male referee during the same game and no-one gave a shit.

Similar to the rest of the games, although les dominant in first 30 mins, and less opened up as Arsenal got back into it. Far more solid without the likes of Mendy and Garcia, but Arsenal still cut through two easy with the two 1 on 1s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.