Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

I thought he looked comfortable and aggressive on both flanks, and that surging run late on was impressive. The miss was a pity but it compensated somewhat for him not blazing high, wide, and handsome from outside the box, which is his weekly party piece.
He gets there in and around the box. Proper centre forwards goal with his head when waiting to get clattered off goalie. Very sharp as well on the deck.

E94jHcHWUAcSPKI.jpg

Thank you Ferran £25 double nice end to a shit week

Cant change that team if fit when they return, Arsenal offered absalute 0 fucking shocking outfit Xaka waste of skin Arsenal need to get rid
Gabby is a different machine, Jack another 8 out of 10 & Gundo great performance
Eddy was Arsenal's only threat today :)
Great team performance although Sterling got a little selfish imo

Got to say Laporte looks the business & please don't sell both Laporte & Berny we need them

for the first time ina long time I completely missed the entire game and although Ive seen the highlights (including the red card - definite sending off - awful attempt at a challenge) I was wondering how we played considering it was Arsenal and 10man Arsenal at that for a big chunk of the game?
Passed em to death.

Great performance. Nearly teared up walking in the place. Been so long. Gaby has found his place in this team. Riyad looks like a completely different player. Raz is a bit of a worry. Seems to want to force things to happen when all he has to do is slow down and play his natural game. Bernie mint, Dias is a big bastard, Zinchenko is more important to this team than people realise.

Arsenal are wank and in serious trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.