Arsenal (H) | Post Match Thread

Perfect tactical game plan....the arsenal centre halves didnt know whether they were coming or going?...haaland ran behind - the arsenal centre halves dropped deep leaving the space for KDB.....Haaland went deep (great build up play btw - probably his best game in terms of that on its own) and they followed leaving all the space for KDB to run in behind..

Even on the goal kicks..hey couldnt work out who was even going to kick the ball and we nearly scored one off a long ball cause i think it was Dias who took the kick instead of Ederson

Saka was invisible and Akanji who, for god knows what reason seems, to get a bit of stick from people (for me he is a fantastic defender) had him in his pocket and on two occasions decided to do a prime Yaya impression!

Walkers best game of the season

Rodri and Bernardo kept possession so well and comfortable....

Lastly ----KDB - that first goal i think took everyone by surprise (even Pep)..he didnt even seem to hit it that hard but it was so clinical....

It literally could have been 6 or 7 in the first half.

Even the possession stats were misleading cause all arsenals possession was in the back third...they had virtually no meaningful possession.

we have to remain focussed however....one slip and Arsenal come back into it.....however we have 2 or 3 games now which are very winnable while they have some very difficult ones and will be deflated....

Xhaka - does his team no good at all.....he is the captain but looses his head far too easily

When Haaland let his hair down I almost got an erection
I said to my missus that I know for a fact he's gonna score with his hair down, even though there's minutes left, because that'll be the picture everywhere.

Then he did. Some people seem to just be born for moments like that.

Pep to Arteta

arnold-schwarzenegger-whos-your-daddy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.