Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that because I havent meet anyone yet that wants this restart from workmates, family and people i meet through doing my food rounds.
And I thought I saw somewhere that a survey was done by the bbc that said 80% didnt want a restart.
I guess Sky are just trying to prove that sky is important !

Just popped into my sons room who's got sky on. All four talking about football at the Etihad standing 2 metres apart yet in 2 hrs time you are going to have 22 men breathing and pushing and shoving each other on the pitch not keeping 2 metres apart !
Sounds like your son and friends want it.

Can't remember being as lukewarm for a City game for a long time. I'm one of the "don't cares" in the poll. Which saddens me. But I'm falling out of love with the game. Even ignoring the COVID issue, the farce that is VAR is ruining the game for me. Add to that the incessant media love in for the dippers, and UEFA's incessant agenda against us. It's wearing me down. Not sure I'll be making the pilgrimage over in future. I'm just not enjoying the sport any more. I was over for the CC final and, even though we won, I couldn't generate any great excitement or enjoyment during the weekend. And that's without the cost. That weekend probably cost me the guts of €400, when you take in flights hotel, ticket and a bit of spending money. And I'm not a big drinker!

Said earlier the old man self isolating though the summer Or until mid July at least, I do shopping for is also looking forward to a summer of football to watch.

We also have a friend who lives near us
She is in her eighties and not been out for the duration. We got to know her a few years back when she found out I was a blue. She is a lifelong City fan, she was a season ticket holder, along with her husband and still went into her sixties.
She loves City and hates United , which i find amusing. She has Sky and never misses a game. We regularly phone her after a game and loves talking City. I drop the programme off at her house after the match and i get a real kick at her love for City.
She has a son, and he came for the first time last week, not a great time for an elderly lady on her own.
So heres to Margaret, a lifelong blue, who will get a bit of joy tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.