Arsenal (h) pre-match thread - 17/06/2020

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I give up on the NOW TV offer (way too complicated), what's best bet for a foreign stream?

At least a couple of clear ones of Villa game at reddit.soccerstreams.net

(Can players hear the crowd noise or is that just viewers?)

I expect that Sky will turn down the mikes again for when City have the ball and stick us with full bore the minute an Arse player lays a foot on it. Didn't take long before I heard "If Arsenal beat City tonight Liverpool only need to win one more game . . . . . . .!" which is what all this shambles is about!!

I haven’t been this excited about a game since our final league fixture against Southgate’s formidable Boro team.

just watching the clubs official you tube channel who are the 2 presenters ? especially the one on the left wearing a pair of womens earrings ?!?!

Hello, peeps...

Great to be back for our game against you Mancs tonight.

Not expecting anything other than the usual kicking we normally get these days at your place but it’s a big shame behind closed doors as Arteta goes back for the first time after joining us.I’d have hoped he’d have gotten a good welcome back.

Also, I would have been at the Etihad tonight. Hey ho...

Anyway, my thoughts have already turned to next season. These last few games of the season have a ‘friendly match’ feel to them.

I wonder how motivated the players will feel?

COYG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.