Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can just get this win today will be a massive 3 points and pile the pressure on the rags and chelski. Think this will be a close game and Arsenal will play the counter attack hopefully we won't get caught out. 2-1 City

Go for the throat from the start and they won't be able to live with us ,4-1, start slowly and i think it'll be a narrow win 2-1

It's being over-hyped this game I think. Arsenal are not our competitors in the league, so at the end of the day, it's simply 3 points and that's it. We are at home, in good form and should win. Great if we do, not the end of the world if we don't.

It's important to keep that in perspective I think. The media has been hyping us to a ridiculous degree and would doubtless go similarly over the top if we somehow contrived to drop a couple of points, god forbid 3 points. The end of the world is nigh, headlines would surely ensue.

It's just 3 points.

The tarquin crowd will be a bit fucked today, probably only Walker that they can boo.

Self entitled bunch of wankers summed up by a guy and his little boy we were chatting with on the tube to the semi, his lad a Joe 90 lookalike was really up for the game but his dad spent 20 minutes justifying why after being a QPR fan he switched to arse in his teenage years cos QPR weren't upto winning anything. Dreadful example to set to a young kid, especially talking about it in front of him.

As usual there are 2 Arsenals this season, but the 'good' one isn't that good. Wiltshire's snook back into the team and looks to be on decent form, as has Walcott. That Bellerin is pants and a liability but Sanchez and Giroud can always score.
But on current form i would back us to beat anybody. Our midfield and front line is simply un-stoppable.

4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.