Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Pep had a breakdown? The fuck is that team. We created nothing against Newcastle, lack of width and too many players doing the same thing so his answer is to play 5 central midfielders in the side and no width. Utterly baffling decision. It may well work out but it's certainly a massive risk.

I think it's 3-2-4-1.
I reckon so. Can’t imagine Fernandinho will drop back into a back four.

——————-——Ederson———————
—-Walker——Otamendi—-Laporte—-
———Gundogan—Fernandinho———-
Bernardo—De Bruyne—Silva—-Sterling
————————Aguero———————-

I’ve given up trying to figure out what Pep us doing but even by his standards this a strange one. Is it 3 5 2 ? Who is playing on the left side ? I suppose it could be Bernie on the right and Sterling on the left.

Oh well!
It could be a managerial masterpiece or a total clusterfcuk.

Hopefully it’s not a typical City day!

Left side doesn't inspire me with confidence, Laporte wont get much help defensively

Ffs pep. Trying to be too clever again. Hope it works but can’t see it. Odd selection to say the least. I’d be so deflated if I were gabby
Yep, I'd have played Gabriel today. Also, surprising to see Sane not in the starting XI. He's been, if not the best, one of our best players this season. But I guess the bald fella knows a bit more about this management malarkey than me.

They're playing
Leno
Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Lichsteiner Torreira Guendouzi Kolasinac
Aubameyang Lacazette Iwobi

They've set up to counter, we've set up to keep the ball. Will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.