Arsenal (H) - Sat 28 Aug 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked out of the window to see blue sky, looks like it could be a nice day. It's my birthday today, son and other half bought me the away shirt and an mug with Aguero and the 93.20 moment on. Heading off to the game later, meeting friends and hoping for a repeat of last week. Will be a bit tougher I know but I think we can do it. Looking forward to the game and seeing the statues. What better way to spend a day?
Happy birthday fella.

I’m glad this game has come around as the early start, need to see an actual game instead of all this frustrating transfer shit. We desperately need a boost after this week, and smacking the Arse would be a good way to do that. Hopefully we can put away enough of the chances we create to get the job done.

This is the line up I’d like to see:

.…………………Ederson
Walker…. Stones….Dias….Cancelo
…………………Rodri
……..Gundogan…..Grealish
Mahrez…………………….Sterling
………………Jesus

Whilst taking nothing away from the severity of the charges and the impact the case will have on many people's lives (I actually feel sick each time I think of the case) but what, if any, impact do you the think the Mendy case will have on the squad for this match?

Pep and the management team are going to have a hell of a job bringing the squad together after these absolutely awful charges.

I'm sure the players will get on and do there jobs, but it must be pretty strange feeling to think one of your colleagues / friends who you see everyday has been accused of probably the most abhorrent crime.

Brentford was an anomaly, We're coming off giving West Brom a monumental thrashing. I think there is a chance we could get an away point here.

If Torres does play, and doesn’t step up against these, then he never will I’m afraid. He’s like a rabbit in the headlights and very blinkered and doesn’t see the easy pass most times.
I would like to see Gabby and Bernardo starting again. Their work rate and desire to go forward are what we miss.
I really hope Jack starts and drives at them like he can do and pull players to him to create the space. We all know he will never get the fouls given on him now that he plays for us, so he’s just going to have to adapt.
I’m a little apprehensive about today’s game with all that’s been going on behind the scenes. I hope the players are focussed on winning this as I can’t see Rentboys, Dippers or Ushited dropping points anytime soon. Seems like some Arsenal fans have written this game off already.
If we hammer them, it could be the end of Arteta, but I very much doubt we will. I think it will be a close game with just a 1 goal difference.

They’ll have ring-pieces like Strangeways newbies once we’ve finished with them today.

;)

So will Mendy if he’s found guilty.

I hope the team can put it out of their mind. They cannot do anything about it and must let the law do it’s thing.
Reflect on it after the case is finalised. Bernardo and Mahrez must be really suffering as they were all very good friends. I’m sure they’re getting all the advice and support they and their families need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.