Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be looking for the win here, can't really call it either way. Wish we had Merlin to unlock the bastards today. Early goal would be amazing as it would force them out to play.

Unpopular view - we need to shut up shop as much as they do. Last couple of games, the opposition have been through us like a hot knife in butter. Every foray leading to a chance - Kovacic and Rodru needed. Sorry to the shiny wingers theory thinkers.

I agree, teams set up so deep against us there's no space for our attacking wingers. Doku and Savio have 3 men to beat all the time. Much better to bring them off the bench against tired legs when hopefully we have the lead and Arsenal need to take risks.

Arsenal were under the cosh for the first 15 minutes of both halves last weekend, but Spurs just couldn’t turn all the pressure into clear goal scoring opportunities and those they did create they spurned. Rather expect us to push them back, too, so just hope Haaland converts his first chance.

I am just hoping we only player one of Grealish or Bernardo on the wings.
I agree I love Bernardo but he can stifle our attack a bit sometimes. Obviously his defensive work is unparalleled but I'd like to see us really go for it.

Arteta not confident.

Coming out with the fixture congestion as a pre match excuse.

You get that from most managers nowadays, it's like anyone really cares or gives a fuck about their whinging.

It'll be the Manchester rain or the smell of Bovril that puts them off next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.