Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit off-topic, but I was watching the embargo, and I had no idea the disparity in rest between us and Madrid is so vast. Tomorrow is Madrid's last game before they play us nine days later. Meanwhile, we have two tough games during that time. Fucking bullshit.

you say lazy like it’s a bad thing. i’m painting my nails and manifesting the viking scoring with his hair flying in the wind while pepek the robot is vacuuming, dolce fare niente is my motto. :D

twat? if provoked. or on twitter. yes. :D
F cough

Kick off time 16:30 (BST).

2 weeks away so plenty of time to get ready for it. Hopefully no injuries over the international break. Hopefully De Bruyne and Grealish can get back to some sort of fitness.

This is an absolute must win. Atmosphere has to be as good as it was last season, has to be electric, Arsenal were intimidated and couldn't cope with it last season.
Fucking wishful thinking there mate..:(

Stupid wanking shit twatty KO time, 2:30 am here, don't they care about us Aussies ffs....cunty twats.

Hope we murder the fuckers 5 nil. Need Big Erl to show up bigtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.