Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t know how we cope with Arsenal’s press without Stones. Losing Walker in isolation is not the end of the world, but Stones? That’s a killer. Tactically, we can no longer do what we’d want to, so whatever we go with is going to have vulnerabilities and difficulties advancing the ball. Arsenal are better than people on here think, best team in the league this season imo and we’ll have to play our best game so far to win.

We are less dependent on Stones than you think. We'll cope. Not that it will be easy, but a narrow win is likely, imo.

I feel confident with Ortega to be honest. At least we’ll see Haaland be aimed at more often - Pep obviously prefers him to get it up field quick rather than fucking about being intricate at the back. He’s good at it, but he’s not Ederson good and that will transmit

I’m here, I’ve arrived. I’m a-sitting in the car park. It’s wonderful.

Now I need to know if I grovel enough to @jimharri he will unban me,
pretty please. Grovelling on my knees (& it’s hard getting back up at my age) please, please, please unban me. I’m sorry for shouting but in my defence I was just trying to encourage folk to shout and yell for our beloved team. :-) :-)
You need to drop your fixation with Stones. Can you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.