Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be a lot closer than you think. Arsenal are a different animal this year and so are we.

We shall re visit this next Monday, don’t care what different animal they are, they came to town with a swagger last season, thinking they’d won the league, and went scurrying back down south with their arses tanned, expect something similar

We shall re visit this next Monday, don’t care what different animal they are, they came to town with a swagger last season, thinking they’d won the league, and went scurrying back down south with their arses tanned, expect something similar
I like it Meesh! I really hope you’re right.

Arsenal fans were unbearable in that FA Cup game last season, on my way in saw a bunch of the posh twats chanting for some TV Camera "We are top of the league"

Was lovely when they then went on to bottle it and we won the lot.

Anyway, Will be tough this weekend, but powered on by Easter Eggs I think big Earl will back to his best, another KDB masterclass is due too.

They were crumbling well before they came to the Etihad last season. It will be a more difficult game on Sunday, perhaps a lot more difficult.

We are favourites for a reason, but favourites do not always win.

That said, I'm optimistic. Think the hysteria surrounding those 115 charges will help us to win something big again, and why not another Treble :)

That's absolute nonsense mate. When Arsenal visited the Etihad last season they were already in decline and had lost some key players to injury - Rob Holding was playing CB! We were absolutely expecting a hiding. There was no swagger as we'd lost 2 of the previous 3 games. We totally felt inferior to City.

That's not the case this season. We may still lose at the Etihad (bookies think that's most likely) but we believe we've closed the gap to City in terms of quality. Only one way to find out I guess.

That's absolute nonsense mate. When Arsenal visited the Etihad last season they were already in decline and had lost some key players to injury - Rob Holding was playing CB! We were absolutely expecting a hiding. There was no swagger as we'd lost 2 of the previous 3 games. We totally felt inferior to City.

That's not the case this season. We may still lose at the Etihad (bookies think that's most likely) but we believe we've closed the gap to City in terms of quality. Only one way to find out I guess.

OK, let me put it a bit of a different way then from someone who was there that night then, to enable a perspective from a City fan

The apprehension was there for all to see, we was up against a team that had basically been leading the race more or less all season, and we all knew it was a must win game, and boy did we do just that, and I'm not arsed about lame excuses like Holding playing.

Easy to say now you was expecting an hiding, I think AFTV looked at it differently, with his war cry walking around the ground, what was the word banded about, oh yea that's it BELIEVE.

Well (mate), believe me when I tell you this, we will smash you to bits again, I fear fuck all from your bottling side

Fucking Rob Holding, so you are basically putting that defeat on his shoulders, don't come on here calling me out as speaking nonsense, just make sure you are on here next Monday, or Sunday night, whichever you prefer

Last edited:
They were crumbling well before they came to the Etihad last season. It will be a more difficult game on Sunday, perhaps a lot more difficult.

We are favourites for a reason, but favourites do not always win.

That said, I'm optimistic. Think the hysteria surrounding those 115 charges will help us to win something big again, and why not another Treble :)

Optimistic? Fucking hell man, we are Manchester City, not been a white flag around for ages, so no need for it now

Honestly don't know why we would rush him into this fixture.

I think our best back four is the run-in four from last year -akanji - stones - Dias - Ake.
You can probably put gvardiol in for Ake? I prefer Ake but accept pep likes to alternate them

Walker is an absolute must for Madrid though. Save him for that. I feel like pep was clocking that walker isn't part of our standard best back four but is absolutely a part of our best back four when up against certain opponents... Now we have just defaulted back to walker as an undisputed starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.