Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep all makes sense. I do think we will win the league in the next few years but I think this season will be too much for us. We are an injury to Rice or Saliba away from being out of it and I just think tactically Pep will out manoeuvre Arteta.

As long as the Dippers don't win it then I'm cool with that
We all have injuries , most of our players play out of position , you relying on one or two players is artetas fault

Edit:

MATCH OFFICIALS:
Referee:
Anthony Taylor.
Assistants:
Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn.
Fourth official:
Tom Bramall.
VAR:
Jarred Gillett.
Assistant VAR:
Darren Cann.

Anthony Taylor has refereed us twice in the Premier League this season:

City 2-0 Forest
(Rodri sent off in the 46th minute)

City 4-4 Chelsea
(95th minute penalty awarded to Chelsea)

In Matches that Taylor has Officiated:

City: have Won 23,Drawn 4 and Lost 13 in 40 Matches.

Arsenal: have Won 24,Lost 8 and Drawn 11 in 43 matches.
This fucker also gave a penalty to Arsenal when an Arsenal player ran into Ederson, cheating bastard

Edit:

MATCH OFFICIALS:
Referee:
Anthony Taylor.
Assistants:
Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn.
Fourth official:
Tom Bramall.
VAR:
Jarred Gillett.
Assistant VAR:
Darren Cann.

Anthony Taylor has refereed us twice in the Premier League this season:

City 2-0 Forest
(Rodri sent off in the 46th minute)

City 4-4 Chelsea
(95th minute penalty awarded to Chelsea)

In Matches that Taylor has Officiated:

City: have Won 23,Drawn 4 and Lost 13 in 40 Matches.

Arsenal: have Won 24,Lost 8 and Drawn 11 in 43 matches.
Another rodders red card coming up

I'm intrigued to see what happens on Sunday. The two teams will look drastically different to those that started the game at the Emirates. Considering we've not beaten any top 6 side other than the rags this season, there should be added confidence. But Pep will know this is a must win game, and at home we tend to step up. It's going to be a huge test for Arsenal. We've been there and done it whereas this is still new territory for plenty of your team. I'm sure they're up to it, but a rocking Etihad is a hard place to come and get a result. Much better teams than Arsenal have tried and failed and hopefully it's the same this weekend.

If City don't win the game I think our chances of the title are very slim. But I would also write Arsenal off unless you win.
Personally I wouldn’t be writing anyone off, whatever happens on Sunday. Still plenty of points to play for.

AFTV is not most Arsenal fans mate. Even when we were 8 points clear we were expecting City to catch up - we were getting panned from the media for our fans being so pessimistic. It was the Gary Nevilles and Talksports guys who were saying Arsenal would win the league.

Anyway like I've said many times on here, I'd happily take a draw back to London from the Etihad. I'm not expecting us to win and to be honest I'm not expecting the draw either. But that doesn't mean we aren't better than we were last season because we are so I don't think you can look at last season's match and draw any parallels as at that time, aside from the injuries and loss of confidence, we also had the monkey of something like 10 straight losses to City as well. That monkey no longer exists so I think it's different and I'm sure Pep would bite your hand off for a scrappy 1-0 win all day long, just like Arteta would the other way round.
When on here just remember GNIAC ok ;-) no need to type his name

Both Odegaard and Haaland playing for Norway vs Slovakia at this moment. Currently 1-0 Norway at half time.

They will come flying out at us, I suspect?

If we get through the first 20 minutes and they haven't scored, we will move through the gears.

Big games, big players. Rodri, KDB, Foden and Haaland.

We simply have more of them

I think the opposite think they'll defend deep, hit us on the break with pace, that's where the big chances will come! Last season our first goal was then pushing well up we broke Kdb got the ball and scored a worldly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.