Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got the wrong guy. Bridgeno1 never come across as giddy to me. Good poster - respectful and aware he is on another team's forum. Very welcome here from my perspective

Indeed. It's only normal that he back his team to do better this time, i.e., to avoid a spanking. Given the nature of football and that worse teams than Arsenal managed to draw at the Etihad this season, it'd be a bit foolish to think they stood no chance.

I hope we win 5:0, but I will be happy to win 1:0. Get 3 points, that's all. No need for big statements. This team has won the Treble and still has a chance to win the Treble again. No bigger statement than that really.

I think the line up will look something like this

Ortega

Walker (fingers crossed) Dias Ake Gvardiol
Rodri Kovacic
Silva KDB Foden
Haaland

Stones and Akanji if both ruled out will be a huge loss . Playing out through the backline could be very tricky with Arsenal's press. Trying to get the right balance will be key. I expect a lot of long balls to Haaland like the games last season

Alvarez is still in Agentina after playing full match versus Costa Rica, he may be jet lagged and exhausted.
I think Nunes is injured, he had the dislocated finger and then injured his foot on international duty, he was sent home early, playing Kovacic may be our best bet as long as he doesn’t have a brain fart like he did versus Arsenal last time.

I think your disrespecting a fully fit rested Arsenal team.
As fans we’ll have to be louder than ever this weekend, stand up and fight for our players, this means war
Not disrecting anyone, just confident in our squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.