Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job I was a bit early car parks very full, atmosphere is building
Reckon it is going to be cauldron tonight.

Really back our lads and have a go at the Arse players, blues, especially for those of this that can’t be there!

Shipyard is based in the city we lived for a few years (just a few blocks down from our apartment in downtown Portland, Maine) and is still just a 2 hour drive away. Lovely owners and decent beer.
Maine?!?

Did you see any evil supernatural entities there? Or possibly Donald trump!!!!!!

:-))

I put us down for a win in the other thread but the more I think about the whole picture, I think if we beat them tonight the chances are they will have the pressure taken off them.
I think we will have enough pressure with three competitions regardless and them relaxing and playing their normal game might not be what we need.

A draw tonight (although I still want to murder them) would have them still supposedly in control but probably stressing out.

I want a win but…. Just don’t lose.

Just got the formation through from a fella in the know.

images

Of course, but I am not sure anyone would say he is as surprising a value as Akanji, and that is mostly what determines signing of the season.

No blue was saying “what a waste of money buying Haaland is!”

Well… not many, anyway. ;-)
*waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.