Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake is a big loss tonight (don’t think many would have said that last season) it’ll be interesting to see what both sides look like defensively.

As others have said I think they’ll come out fighting with their pace and so we have to be switched on.

Everything crossed CTID

In for the tears of Zinchenko.

- Subbed off and crying on the bench after getting nutmegged by Tront.
- Getting told off by the club captain (Odegard) for leading an impromptu team huddle against Soton.
- Getting aggressive with City players after the final whistle for no apparent reason.

He's gonna be pumped tonight.
50/1 for a red card with bet 365

Just got in the mood by watching Erling Haaland’s 45 goals video the club put out. Hopefully I’ll see OliVAR as miserable as fuck again as he no option but to allow Erling’s hat trick goal that crossed the line.

win our next 4 (Arsenal, Fulham, WHU, Leeds) we go a minimum of 4 points clear on the same games before they go to Newcastle away. if we do that i think it could be all over bar the shouting before we play Madrid.
I like the sound of that very much! Very easy to get ahead of ourselves but you would think if we win tonight, that becomes very plausible. I'd expect Arsenal to see off Chelsea in between but the pressure would be intensified even more if we have beaten them and Fulham before that.

Ake is a big loss tonight (don’t think many would have said that last season) it’ll be interesting to see what both sides look like defensively.

As others have said I think they’ll come out fighting with their pace and so we have to be switched on.

Everything crossed CTID
Just think about Erling v Rob Holding to balance that up.

Rise & Reign Viking

Oh-ho-oh
The echoes of eternity
Oh-ho-oh
City’s calling me
Oh-ho-oh
To pluck the strings of destiny
Oh-ho-oh
City’s calling me
City’s calling me

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into City’s halls

Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
HAALAND’s call!!!!

-:)

Love that Valhalla Song.

Just watching Pep's press conference. Some gimp journalist asked how hard it was to win the first title and he goes “we got 100 points, it’s easy."

Some other twat asks if he still gets nervous before big games and he says “yeah because the kids all watch clips on TikTok so we have to be perfect”

He just gives no shits whatsoever about these cunts asking stupid questions. On the rare occasion someone actually asks about the sport and tactics he goes into serious detail but for the other 99% he clearly just thinks they’re a load of utter fuckwits not worthy of his attention.

I fucking love this bloke so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.