Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't, but nothing can be taken for granted as we will prioritise the Real Madrid games.

I also think Arsenal will lose at Newcastle
I'd rather just have happy thoughts and think we win every game, I used to think this back in the 80's and 90's but now it mostly comes true lol

We win tonight, we do not throw it away imo

This fucking bag drop thing is a joke.

One little window basically in the Asda car park manned by an old fella who was half asleep and some Indian lad who didn’t know what day it was.

That’s it for the whole stadium. I can’t be the only one coming straight from work with a laptop bag surely.

The Swales spirit is alive and well. Let’s try and rip the fans off and be completely incompetent while doing so.

It is fucking shit. It's also on the wrong side of the away fans from where I sit. If it's midweek and I've been in the office, I put my bag in left luggage at picadilly as otherwise I'd miss the train.

And the management at city wonders why we have early leavers and empty seats. Fucking idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.