Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust Pep but I'm not a fan of that lineup. Not sure about Stones at LB and I really thought Mahrez would have played

The defensive formation is quite fluid , it looks like Walker will play right centre back when Stones moves into midfield and Walker will drop to right back when Stones drops to the back four , my issue is the left side of our defence who is looking after Saka ? Ake dominated him in the two games so far , but Saka is an excellent player and we cant give him space to play

We have a small squad , the difference we have probably sixteen players and the level doesnt drop they are all contributing when they play , and is why when we get injuries it is not critical , the pre-match for this game is a complete joke on various media platforms , regarding our spending etc not one of them have stated we are TENTH in the net spend league over the last five seasons , f*cking West Ham have spent more !!!!
13th I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.