Arsenal home 22/09

Hey guys, I cannot attend the match against Arsenal. As I am only a City Matchday Member, I cannot share this ticket , or at least I don't know how to...

Ticket is in Section 242, so if anybody is interested, or knows how to transfer, just send me a DM.

Thanks

Hey guys, I cannot attend the match against Arsenal. As I am only a City Matchday Member, I cannot share this ticket , or at least I don't know how to...

Ticket is in Section 242, so if anybody is interested, or knows how to transfer, just send me a DM.

Thanks
Hi, you can no longer transfer matchday purchases. You could return to the club and get a cash refund, but only up to 7 days beforehand. However if you call the club they may allow you return for this game.
Someone on here might correct me, but for matchday purchases, the only way to transfer is to allow somoeone log into your account with your supporter number and password, and download the ticket to their phone. You'd need to know them well though, as they could take all your tickets...
Screenshots or emails don't work anymore, the Strong F&F process only works now for season ticket transfers.
Happy to be corrected if someone knows better...

Thanks
can you not just forward the mobile ticket email to them?

can you not just forward the mobile ticket email to them?
You have to download the membership card, the ticket is then assigned to the member card. So passing / selling a ticket is now giving away your credentials to your Cityzens account.

You have to download the membership card, the ticket is then assigned to the member card. So passing / selling a ticket is now giving away your credentials to your Cityzens account.
Yep, it's a pity that there is no ticket exchange possible for membership tickets... I just want to get my money back, as I am unable to attend the match. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.