Edit: Now sold

Last edited:
ticket for arsenal game for sale, south stand level 3, Block 316, Row X
£60

will have to transfer via friends & family so will need your details

cheers

SOLD

Last edited:
Any idea what's going on with the club website for this one?. Been showing blocks still available for weeks but whenever you click the block it's showing no seat available. It's been the same block for ages to so its not the usual some coming online and just being too slow th get them

Any idea what's going on with the club website for this one?. Been showing blocks still available for weeks but whenever you click the block it's showing no seat available. It's been the same block for ages to so its not the usual some coming online and just being too slow th get them
Mate of mine messaged the club on Twitter and they confirmed it’s a system glitch and the seats/blocks are not available despite showing otherwise.

Transfered my Arsenal ticket to a blue on here last week at face value.
To date, money has not been paid and he's no longer responding to my private messages.
Any advise on how to report this to the admin would be appreciated.

Transfered my Arsenal ticket to a blue on here last week at face value.
To date, money has not been paid and he's no longer responding to my private messages.
Any advice on how to report this to the admin would be appreciated.
Message Ric

Out of interest who was it so the rest of us know who to avoid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.