Arsenal Home 26/04/23

Still looking for one if anyone can't make it or has a spare tucked away.

I've got twin boys who have been to every home game but have only got one ticket between the two giving me a difficult situation. I've been looking for returns every day for three months now and not one has appeared. If anyone happens to have a spare junior/OAP ticket I will be able to avoid one seriously devastated young lad.

I've got twin boys who have been to every home game but have only got one ticket between the two giving me a difficult situation. I've been looking for returns every day for three months now and not one has appeared. If anyone happens to have a spare junior/OAP ticket I will be able to avoid one seriously devastated young lad.
I've just got sorted so will ask around for you mate.

Whenever these huge games come along, I'm always amazed with how many people with such low message numbers want tickets. Be careful who you're selling them to blues. P.S I'm not saying all those with low message numbers aren't blues, but just beware. I'll know at weekend whether I'll be selling mine..I'll want pure proof if so.

Whenever these huge games come along, I'm always amazed with how many people with such low message numbers want tickets. Be careful who you're selling them to blues. P.S I'm not saying all those with low message numbers aren't blues, but just beware. I'll know at weekend whether I'll be selling mine..I'll want pure proof if so.

I see where your coming from about people with low message numbers looking for tickets. I am one of those but not because I only want to go to the "huge" games. Personally in our family we have 3 season tickets and 3 cityzen memberships between 6 of us. The season tickets are in our family since they were introduced in the Kippax. We always rotate between us and usually manage to get the extra home tickets on the memberships or through our supporters club on the rare times we all make the same game. When it comes to these games yes of course all 6 of us want to go and it makes it much more difficult as the same people who have been handing their tickets back to the club all season for the "smaller" games are the ones also coming out of the woodwork for these games. And some people with high message numbers only have them from selling their season ticket on all season to make a few quid rather than attending. I am not directing this at you personally and I know people have genuine reasons as to why they can't make a game work, kids , illness etc but there are plenty self proclaimed true blues with season tickets on here that only come out on the big days too!

That’s me out the running my name is Fulhamfever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.