Arsenal Home 26/04/23

Another @chesney victim here. He's got a very good line in pretending to be genuine.

What can we do about him? I've got a phone number and bank details, as I presume everyone else has.
I wouldn't just let him away with it. I think he changed to a new BM account and was back posting, making excuses, but it seems he scammed a few people. With a phone number, a bank account, and the mods will have his email address, make a complaint to the Police, they will track him. You're not likely to get money back but at least have some satisfaction that he gets a conviction for it. I have sold on this forum a good few times and the experience has been excellent, just fellow blues, sharing spare tickets at face value, each buyer has been sound, I always get paid (so far!). He was a strange one, being a member for so long, with loads of posts, so probably a blue, but didn't care about shafting others. He'll have no luck for his ill gotten money....

I wouldn't just let him away with it. I think he changed to a new BM account and was back posting, making excuses, but it seems he scammed a few people. With a phone number, a bank account, and the mods will have his email address, make a complaint to the Police, they will track him. You're not likely to get money back but at least have some satisfaction that he gets a conviction for it. I have sold on this forum a good few times and the experience has been excellent, just fellow blues, sharing spare tickets at face value, each buyer has been sound, I always get paid (so far!). He was a strange one, being a member for so long, with loads of posts, so probably a blue, but didn't care about shafting others. He'll have no luck for his ill gotten money....
I've had a few games off him. Always got the tickets off him but it's been hard work. Leicester game I got them off him about 3 hours before kick off and Villa was the night before, even though I paid him about 2 months before. Give him credit though, I did get the tickets for the 2 games I got off him. He does still owe me for West Ham though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.