Arsenal Home Tickets

me and my lad are season ticket holders...was going to take my 12 and 10 yr old daughters(mad blues) but at 20 notes a pop i cant afford it,20 quid for a child well ott,going the utd way as we speak,live4city has been finished,well done the arabs!

Goater666 said:
Top fan. One of the biggest games of the season, if you were going to miss any games because of cost, i'd put this one last on the list.

We'll have much bigger games than Arsenal at home in December, besides they're shit on their travels this season and we're shit hot at home.

I won't miss the game, I'll just watch it on the tele, and let some other mug pay £48 quid to sit at the back of the third tier.

Top Fan

x

mrjxf14 said:
me and my lad are season ticket holders...was going to take my 12 and 10 yr old daughters(mad blues) but at 20 notes a pop i cant afford it,20 quid for a child well ott,going the utd way as we speak,live4city has been finished,well done the arabs!

This is an unfair dig at our owners, firstly they have invested millions into the project to get us where are now and deserve a return, secondly uefa's ffp shit means they have to drag money in whether we or they like it or not.

I took my kids to Maine road when it was a quid a kid, they watched Kevin Horlick and co ( no disrespect ) take us down 2 divisions, we have replace those players with silva etc, they don't come cheap, I know which I'd rather watch.

20 pounds is a lot but don't blame our owners.

The fact they are Arabs is totally irrelevant.

de niro said:
mrjxf14 said:

This is an unfair dig at our owners, firstly they have invested millions into the project to get us where are now and deserve a return, secondly uefa's ffp shit means they have to drag money in whether we or they like it or not.

I took my kids to Maine road when it was a quid a kid, they watched Kevin Horlick and co ( no disrespect ) take us down 2 divisions, we have replace those players with silva etc, they don't come cheap, I know which I'd rather watch.

20 pounds is a lot but don't blame our owners.

The fact they are Arabs is totally irrelevant.

Ticket prices are a disgrace. The clubs can make whatever excuses they want, it doesn't mask the extortionate levels they charge. They have priced out a lot of people and the majority of the younger generation. It's no coincidence that the average age inside the stadium is 40+ nowadays. As teenagers, loads of us used to get the bus to Maine Road and watch the match for a couple of quid - something you don't see anymore. I really struggle to pay for our season tickets (mine plus my two lads) each year and away games really cause no end of arguments at home, purely because of the cost.

This shocks me that it's £48 a game, and £20 a kid. I thought they had really good deals for children? I guess the option is to buy a season ticket. I pay just over £550 for main stand lower, don't like it but was too slow for where I wanted when I renewed last season. How much are the newcastle, Norwich tickets? Are they the same price? Are people just moaning because it's expensive to cherry pick games? £48 does seem excessive considering the cost of season tickets. I guess we best get used to it, ffp and all!

deffo watch this one down the pub. £48 is ball breaking and so close to christmas with so many games.

Anyone sat South Stand level 2 - around 214? Got mine earlier through OS and can't help but feel Arsenal would have taken full allocation top/bottom. Someone put my mind at ease and tell me I won't be sat with them ha!

the ticket prices for non season ticket holders is ridiculous, Im not prepared to pay those prices, basically the option is buy a season ticket which is over 400 pound in the most up front or spend basically 1/8 of an equivalent season ticket on one game, people can say its 20 pound a game or whatever, but you still have to pay stupid prices for the season ticket, when a lot of people cant just pay that upfront.

I hope we dont end up like united where the locals get priced out and replaced by plastics. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.