Arsenal in the Cup

CBL3 - Block 325, Row C - great seat - almost half way three from the front - going posh - so this is available only to those with a Supporter Number to transfer - £25

****SOLD****

Last edited:
On the cup scheme and have an old git’s ticket in 122. Can’t go so free to anyone who can use it if I can figure out the ticket exchange process

Edit: Gone now

Last edited:
1x spare adult available, unable to go to the game now. It’s in the 93:20, block 209 Row A. FV is £55, must have a supporter number

1 x ticket for sale, 93:20 block 209 row L, right next to the exit. Cannot make it tomorrow now.
£55 face value, will accept a half decent offer, PM me if interested and make me an offer!
Must have a supporter number for ticket transfer
Thanks

**NOW SOLD**

Last edited:
Spare for tomorrow behind the goal south stand, would meet you outside ground and swipe you in.

someone in our fam cant make it, i’m in cup scheme £22.50, must have a supporter no and be able to meet outside block M half an hour or so before kick off

Sold

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.